Performance Recorder PR1
The Performance Recorder is a portable general-purpose strength measuring device. It consists of an accurate industrial grade strength sensor (0-500 kg) and an accompanying electronics which record the values form the sensor a 100 times per second. The highest recorded force will be shown on the display.
The Performance Recorder can be directly connected to all HUR exercise machines, which are equipped with the Isometric testing sensor attachment. You can connect the sensor to the
machine in a matter of seconds. This locks the lever arm in position and when you push against it the maximum force will be displayed.
The Performance Recorder can also be used stand-alone or together with other manufacturers exercise machines as well.
(Please note that connecting the device to other machines may require additional hardware and/or tools)
Included is the HUR Labs Performance Recorder PC-software which is a versatile tool for saving, analysing comparing and also reporting tests done with the Performance recorder.
The software also holds a database used for storing groups and persons. The Performance recorder software is compatible with the 9100 and 9200 models.
- Manual, isometric and Rehab Line test protocols
- General data aquisition
- Performance recorder 9000 series calibration protocol
- Equipment database
- Database with groups and persons
- Saving the test results for further analyzing and comparing
- Printable test reports
- Possibility to compare different persons tests
- Group comparison
Performance Recorder Software Suite system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Pentium 3 processor 1 GHz or faster is recommended
- 256 Mb RAM or more is recommended
- Printer is optional
- CD-Rom drive
- Serial port or an USB-to-Serial adapter